I-INC Travel Assistance for Firms
I-INC, the Innovate Incubate Network of Canada, is a national incubator network led by Ryerson University, Simon Fraser University (SFU) and the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT).
I-INC offers companies partial financial assistance to undertake business in new locations/markets, including the development of relationships with customers, investors, and strategic partners. This financial assistance supports international travel and accommodation, and is open to small and medium-sized companies operating in the areas of information technologies, health technologies and clean technologies (including energy, manufacturing and material technologies).
This assistance is made possible by funding from the National Research Council of Canada – Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP).
- Check the eligibility criteria here.
- Fill out and submit the form below.
- Decisions will be made on an ongoing basis until either the exhaustion of available funds or March 15, 2018 (whichever is earliest).
- Approved companies will be required to complete the trip and provide all documentation (including ALL boarding passes) before receiving reimbursement and no later than March 15, 2018.
- Approved companies will be required to provide a brief report on the trip and its impact, as well as respond to a client assessment survey by NRC-IRAP.
If you have any questions, please contact Ingrid Sylvester at Ryerson University at 416-979-5000 ext 3641 or firstname.lastname@example.org.